The Jefferson County Clerk’s Office will allow Title Research by Appointment Only.
- Customer will be allowed to complete research during the hours of 8am — 4:30pm. Per day.
- Customer will arrive at the Guard station and will be escorted upstairs by a Legal Records staff member.
- Customer must wear a mask at all time during the time he is in the deed room.
- Customer must maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- Customer can sign up by calling 502.574.6220.
- If you need additional information, please contact at 502.574.6220.
This department assists the public in retrieving, researching, copying and viewing legal documents.
- Business names
- Executive Orders
- Name Changes
- Liens and Lien Releases
- Subdivision and Condominium Plat
We are located at:
Metro Hall, 527 W. Jefferson St., Room 204
Louisville, KY 40202